Contact us


To the left you will find information regarding the Fulbright student grants, the Boas and the Cobb grants, advising and the library.

Icelanders planning to study or do research in the US are advised to go to the Icelandic version of our webpage, which contains detailed information and necessary links to documents pertaining to the application process.

US Fulbright applicants interested in coming to Iceland are advised to contact their Fulbright  program adviser on their campus in the US.  The IIE website has information for students on how to locate a program advisor and the CIES website has information for scholars.  The category "to Iceland" contains information for potential US applicants.  Scholars and University departments can also select topic specific categories on our "home" webpage.

Related content


// IIE Fulbright