Hafðu samband


Grants administered by the Icelandic Fulbright Commission for American citizens are:

  • Fulbright grants for US students
  • Fulbright Scholar grants

Further information can be found by clicking on the appropriate tabs on this website.  

The US Department of State's website has specific areas intended for prospective scholars and student applicants.  Scholars are advised to use the website of the Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES), and students should refer to the website of the Institute of International Education (IIE).  Links to the IIE and the CIES webpages are to your right on this page.