Hafðu samband


According to Icelandic law only families of a doctorate student or a scholar may apply for family reunification.  Family members of other students are not eligible to get a residence permit.

Please contact the adviser regarding the matter should you wish to have a family member accompany you to Iceland during your whole stay.  If you plan on bringing your child, your child must be younger than 18 years to be eligible to apply through family unification. Each family member must apply separately for a residence permit.

The Fulbright grant does not cover dependents, neither the monthly stipend itself nor the health- and accident insurance.   

Tengt efni

// UTL